Sign up to the newsletter and receive our free recipe book!
Everyone loves a curry. Who doesn't love a curry? Right, let's get down to business!
2. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown.
3. Chuck in the garlic, ginger, passata and garam masala and simmer on a low heat for around 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the double cream or yoghurt, along with the Super Hot Sriracha.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with a sprinkle of coriander leaves.
6. Serve hot with basmati rice.
1 onion, diced
4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp ginger, minced
2 tbsp garam masala
50ml double cream or yoghurt
1 tbsp Super Hot Sriracha Sauce
Handful of coriander leaves