Team Taco Tuesday 🌮 but when tacos are this good, we’re Team Taco Every Day. Here’s how you can make them 👇
2. Dip cauliflower florets into the batter, ensuring they are well coated.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the cauliflower pieces until they are golden and crispy.
4. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, Sriracha Whisky, and sweet chilli sauce.
5. Slice an avocado and prepare any additional salad ingredients.
6. Place a wrap on a flat surface and add a layer of salad, followed by the crispy cauliflower and sliced avocado. Drizzle the Sriracha Sauce mix and then garnish with sesame seeds for an extra touch.
100g cauliflower, broken into florets
4 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp onion Powder
75ml soy milk
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp Flying Goose Sriracha Whisky Sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Sesame Seeds (for garnish)