Looking for a healthy and delicious snack? Look no further 👇
2. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped broccoli, 180g breadcrumbs, spring onion, salt, pepper, and grated cheese. Mix thoroughly.
3. Drizzle oil over the mixture and continue to mix until all ingredients combined.
4. Take a spoonful of the mixture at a time and shape them into bite-sized balls using your hands.
5. Pour the remaining breadcrumbs into a separate bowl. One by one, coat the broccoli balls with breadcrumbs.
6. Place the coated broccoli bites into the air fryer and cook at 180ºC for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
7. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha Whisky to create the spicy mayo dipping sauce.
8. Once the broccoli bites are cooked, serve them hot with the sauce on the side.
280g broccoli, chopped
20g spring onions, finely chopped
120g cheese, grated
4 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp Flying Goose Sriracha Whisky Sauce