Craving a delicious treat? We all know nuggets are top tier, but what about these Crispy Tofu Nuggets made with our latest limited edition, the RZA Presents: Ballantine's x Flying Goose Whisky Inspired Sriracha👇
2. In a saucepan, add soy milk, 2 tbsp of Sriracha Sauce, pepper, paprika and ground fennel, then stir until combined.
3. Dip each of the tofu chunks into the sauce and ensure they’re evenly covered.
4. In a separate dish, pour in the cornflakes and roll the tofu chunks one by one through the flakes until they are coated on all sides.
5. Arrange the tofu nuggets on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 200ºC for 8-10 minutes.
6. While your tofu nuggets are baking, add mayonnaise and the remaining Sriracha Sauce in a bowl and mix well.
7. Once the tofu nuggets are crispy, garnish with finely chopped coriander and serve them alongside the dip with a slice of zesty lemon.
120ml soy milk
3 tbsp Flying Goose Sriracha Whisky Sauce
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp ground fennel
2 tbsp mayonnaise