Are you a fan of Chinese food? Or do you just like your spice with a side of sweetness? Regardless, you’ll love this recipe.
2. Pour the sauce into a slow cooker, followed by the chicken, and stir well. Cover and cook on a low setting for 3 hours.
3. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and set aside. Whisk the cornflour into the sauce until well combined and no lumps remain.
4. Cut the chicken into large chunks and chuck back into the slow cooker.
5. Cover and cook on a high setting for another hour.
6. Serve with basmati rice or quinoa, and dig in. And probably also some more Sriracha…
1kg boneless chicken breast
125ml Flying Goose Original Sriracha
125ml chicken broth
125ml rice vinegar
125ml soy sauce
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp cornstarch