Bored of the same old Margheritas and Pepperonis? Grab yourself a bottle of Flying Goose Sriracha Tikka, some pizza bases and check out this recipe below:
2. Next chop up your onion, garlic, and almonds ready for topping your pizza.
3. Take the pizza base and cover with pizza sauce, leaving about an inch around the outside.
4. Cover with cheese, add your chicken, onion, garlic, almonds and a sprinkle of oregano. Finish with a healthy drizzle of olive oil for an extra crispy finish.
5. Cook as per the instructions for your chosen pizza base.
6. Serve and cover, dip and drizzle with Flying Goose Sriracha Tikka.
Flying Goose Sriacha Tikka
Seasoned cooked chicken breast (garam masala, cumin, paprika)
1 pre-made pizza base
1 Red onion
1 Garlic Clove
A handful of Almonds
A generous handful of Mozzarella Cheese