It doesn't get much better than a big bowl of chicken wings and chicken wing recipes surely don't get much better than this…
2. In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together.
3. Add the chicken wings to the marinade and toss, making sure they're all nicely coated.
4. Place the wings on a baking tray, glaze with any remaining marinade in the bowl and bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Turn over and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
6. …It’s as easy as that, but if you are looking for more steps, then finish with an extra drizzle of Sriracha.
1kg chicken wings
70ml runny honey
2 garlic cloves, minced
3tbsp Flying Goose Original Sriracha Sauce