These Lemongrass Chicken Skewers are perfect for summer gatherings, garden parties, or simply enjoying a tasty meal with your loved ones. The combination of tender chicken, aromatic lemongrass, and the kick of Sriracha will leave everyone wanting more!
2. Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and toss until well coated. Let it marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, allowing the flavours to infuse.
3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
4. Thread the marinated chicken pieces onto the wooden skewers.
5. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and has a slight char.
6. Remove from the grill and let the skewers rest for a few minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!
500g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tbsp Flying Goose Sriracha Lemongrass sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced