Big fan of kebabs? Cheese? Sriracha? Then this is a recipe for you!
1. Peel your garlic, and ginger and de-seed your chilli. Chop this roughly and place it in a bowl.
2. Using a blender, blend the garlic, ginger and chilli with yoghurt until well combined and no large chunks remain. Add your spices, oil, lemon juice and, the best part, Flyin Goose Sriracha Tikka.
Prepare the Marinade:
1. Deseed the peppers and chop, slice the onion into wedges and slice your paneer into cubes.
2. Marinade all of your kebab components in a bowl and stir well ensuring everything is well coated. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat your oven to 225 degrees.
4. When ready to cook, thread your cheese, onion and pepper onto a skewer, repeating the pattern twice or more, until you reach the end.
5. Spray each kebab with a little oil to make sure they crisp up perfectly
6. Lay foil onto the base of a roasting tin and brush with a little oil to prevent sticking. Lay the kebabs onto the foil and cook for 10 minutes, turning midway through.
7. When perfectly crisp, serve up with salad and a pot of Flying Goose Sriracha Tikka for optimum dipping.
For the Marinade:
Flying Goose Sriracha Tikka
150 g Greek yoghurt full fat
2 Garlic cloves
1 Green chilli
2cm piece Ginger
1 teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder
1 teaspoon Turmeric
½ teaspoon Ground cumin
½ teaspoon Ground coriander
½ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Oil Mustard oil or vegetable oil
For the Kebabs:
225g Paneer firm
1 Red pepper
1 Yellow pepper